A little over 90 minutes ago I went to the Online Apple Store to put together a quick quote for two systems to replace the wife's and my aging notebooks. This isn't the first time I've put together the price, but it was going to be a quick number that I could then show to Reiko and say "It's time". Our computers are, after all, more than half a decade in age1. Unfortunately, the site was down for some updates. What I saw when I came back, though, was surprising.
What a mess!
I hit F12 on the site and quickly pulled up the developer tools. Looks like there are a number of problems, one of which happens to be a missing div tag. Whoops!
This problem wasn't active for long, though, as it appears that the web guys at Apple are already fast at work putting things right again.
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that makes silly mistakes when rolling a website out to production.